In those refreshing, winter times it is time for ETN Refreshment!
EEE-YFU is currently renewing its pool of trainers – the European Trainer Network – and is therefore looking for trainers and facilitators interested in being part of a dynamic resource group ready to undertake the exciting challenge of voluntarily working in this structure of EEE-YFU.
What opportunities are there for you?
European Trainer Network (ETN) is offering a possibility to work in international teams of trainers at internal and external educational events. It is also a great possibility to further improve and develop training skills as well as gain more experience in non-formal education and intercultural learning.
What do you get if you become a member of the European Trainer Network?
- easier application procedure and opportunities to train (and 1st priority) for both EEE-YFU and external activities
- new opportunities – new challenges – new perspectives of YFU work
- being a part of a trainers’ network
- working in international teams and environment
- development of your skills and knowledge
- full reimbursement of travel, board and lodging costs when facilitating at a EEE-YFU training
- all the necessary information, materials and support for work at the EEE-YFU activities and events
What makes you a suitable candidate?
…have some experience with training or facilitating educational events / orientations
…are enthusiastic about further improvement and practising your training skills
…feel you would like to be part of an international, inspiring, vibrant pool of trainers
…have attended a training for trainers
– you are welcome to apply!
How to apply?
Step 1. Complete the ETN Refreshment Call 2018, which includes filling an online form and Annex 1
Step 2. Send Annex 1 and Annex 2 to your national YFU organisation, which will decide which applicants to
nominate for the ETN and forward their applications to EEE-YFU.
Remember to apply until 15 January 2018!