YFU Austria offers a demanding and life enriching internship with chances to learn a lot about YFU’s daily work and offers the possibility for self-growth. The office is located in Vienna, the capital of Austria.
Date: Best possible from the End of January/Beginning of February 2017 for at least 6 months (with possibility of prolongation). Deadline to apply is 10 December 2016.
YFU Austrian Internship Content
- regular office work
- volunteer management assistance
- program management assistance
- participation of trainings and national events
We are looking for the internship
- Someone very active, positive, flexible, willing to learn, with discipline and creativity
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- The intern must be able to work independently and efficiently. Working on evenings and weekends is sometimes necessary (e.g. YFU events on national or regional level)
- Very good German skills (written and oral) are a must; good English skills are an advantage (Applicants who have German as their native language or who have spent their exchange year in a German speaking country will be preferred)
- Lodging: The intern will stay with a host family in the surroundings of Vienna
- Reimbursement: EUR 150.- based on a 32 hour working week
- Expenses: All work-related expenses (including daily transportation from the host family to the office) will be covered by YFU Austria. Insurance coverage for Austria is the responsibility of the intern
If you are interested please send an e-mail with your application to email@example.com