Description of the Internship in YFU Chile
YFU Chile is looking for an intern from March 2017, for a period of 6-12 months for the Promotion Department. The intern will live in Santiago, the capital of Chile. About 6 million people live here making it a sprawling city that has over 30 municipalities, each with its own mayor. It is the fifth largest city in South America.
Tasks of the Promotion Intern
- School visits
- Organise volunteer meetings
- Host family recruitment
- Daily office job: including answering the phone, photocopying, mail, presentation of the office etc.
Requirements for the Internship
- Fluent in both, Spanish and English
- Highly motivated
- Volunteer with experience in school presentations or public speaking
- Willingness to travel around Chile
- Strong communication skills
- Dynamic, shows initiative
- Able to multitask
- Team player
- Basic computer skills (MS office, internet, e-mail)
What is included
- Host Family
- Pocket Money: $90.000 CLP per month
- Travel & stay in cities throughout Chile, promoting YFU activities. Travel allowance included.
Period & Deadline of the Internship in YFU Chile
From early March 2017 for at least 5 months and with the possibility to extend for 1 year. Deadline to apply: 31 January, 2017.
How to apply
Send a motivation letter, your CV and a YFU National Office reference to Rosario Martinez, National Director: email@example.com